Tuesday, September 16, 2008



We just got home this evening from Whakapapa after 3 days skiing with Nick and Sara. We were actually away for 5 days but 2 of them were travelling - it takes about 8-9 hours to get there from here but the drive was nice, if long!
On Saturday when we got up it was a little cloudy and there was some drizzle, but when we got up the mountain it was just cloudy and it cleared up in the afternoon. It was amazing, but my ski boots were not!
On Sunday there was not a cloud in the sky and the same again on Monday.this is the view from the hotel window



not very busy!

Having a coffee on the shore of Lake Taupo on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x