Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Summer is here!!
The weather has been amazing!
We've been gardening like demons and it's all looking great. The veggie patch is growing by the second!

The chicks are huge now. They're all out of the chick house ( except for night time) and they're all getting on brilliantly. We definitely seem to have 2 boys out of the 5 ( not bad) We're going to keep Gladys ( yes I know!) though and find a home for the other.

Last night we all went to see the new James Bond film - we sort of dressed up. Lloyd and I went as Goldfinger and Rosa Klebb
"Time to die Mr Bond"


Today we just hung around in the garden and took the dogs down to the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x