Sunday, January 04, 2009


Yesterday we spent the day on a cruise ship!
Friends of Penny and Alan, John and Hilary were taking a cruise that stopped off at Russell and they invited us for lunch. We had a really lovely day with them.
We took them home for a couple of hours too and they got to meet the dogs and have a wander around the farm.
We're so lucky, as most of New Zealand is having shocking weather while we're basking in the sun and pure blue skies.
It's been so hot and humid that we used our Christmas money from mum and dad and splashed out on an air conditioning unit. What a fantastic invention! Mr Freeze may be ugly, but to me he is beautiful.
Unfortunately I now have one of my famous, larger than a planet, coldsores appearing so I'm drugged up on special cold sore drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x