Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reef's First Fishing Trip

And he slept through the whole thing!


We all went out on NandS's boat to see if we have any better luck, but we didn't! We did, however, have lovely egg and bacon sandwiches Lloyd had made which more than made up for our usual lack of fish.
But so much for fishing at dusk. That didn't work for us either.

For a split second Lloyd thought he'd caught something! Oh the excitement!
Once we got over the initial shock we realised it was just the bottom of the sea. ( and that we were about to fall of the edge of the world)





Don't get too excited ~ this is bait

All was not lost as there was a glorious sunset and we all  went home tired, fishless, but happy.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x