Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Christmas New Zealand style



As its the middle of summer in december a lot of folk here have a mid winter christmas - its the coldest it gets up in Northland in July ( about 17 degrees in usual day)
Nick and Sara threw a party - turkey, tree and all.




The only stipulation was that we all wore something red. So here we are in our redness.














It was a great night - and a lovely sunny day, the house was packed.








We were out on the deck till all hours.











It actually felt a lot more christmassy than the real christmas.
We had a secret santa and stuff - ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x