Friday, May 02, 2008


It was such a glorious morning that I had to take some photos!

The citrus orchard is looking lovely and the fruit is all turning, so we're getting ready for a winter feast!
The other orchard is looking all autumny and bare!

The chickens, on the other hand, are looking lovely and glossy. Mathilda has started laying too - they're on about a 30 hour cycle at the moment. We're saving them now 'till we have a dozen eggs then I'm going to make a tortilla - we're on 10 now! ( we have eaten many) They look much more lovely than they did when they were wee pullets, they have great combs on them now.



The kumara is coming up again after we harvested the first lot. We were warned that once you pant it you can never get rid of it!! Luckily we love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x