Thursday, May 08, 2008



We had a big electrical storm, well lots of thunder and lightening, and afterwards there was a stunning double rainbow over our oak tree.



What else...well I went down to Whangarei this morning to do a spot of shopping. Lloyd got home early from work and we are going to go for a Thai meal over in Paihia.

It's a little colder now and the last 2 nights we've lit the fire. Still didn't really need it but it was lovely and toasty.

I did make a tortilla with all our own eggs and it was the best one in the world! The eggs were beyond yellow and were actually bright orange. It only lasted 2 days, which isn't long for a huge one! Had to buy a new tortilla pan as the daft Jamie Oliver one has become non non stick!

Oh and a week tomorrow and we're off to he South Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x