Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sun and Sightseeing

Lloyd's mum and dad are here! Thankfully this trip the weather is fantastic after their last trip when it rained almost all the time.
We've made the most of it and been round the bay on the organised trip.
We're having a wonderful time, and they're really seeing everything at it's best this time.

We did some dolphin watching


Went through the Hole in the Rock





Watched the sailing regatta




And ended the day with a lovely dinner at kamakura over on Russell



The next day we took Ladybird round Whangaroa and went to the Kingfish lodge for lunch.


I know these clouds are supposed to mean a change in weather but this morning it's only better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x