Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Bumper Veggies

The veggie garden is being so productive this year. Lots of hot humid weather ( and hand watering!) seem to do the trick. This is the first year I really feel that I've done well with it.
We keep sitting down to dinner and saying "free food!!"




The Jerusalem artichokes are about 9 feet high already!






The tomato photos were taken on consecutive days, this is how many I'm getting each day! Lloyd has been busily making sauces, drying them out for sun dried ones and making passata. All winter our pizzas will have home grown toppings!

1 comment:

  1. wow that's fantastic by the looks of it you two could start supplying the local farmers market!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x