Sunday, February 08, 2009

It's a Scorcher
Too hot to stay on land so N&S and us made our way out onto the water. First stop was Russell because the earth race boat is there. We had a wee look, got some coffees and juice then decided it was far too hot there too and we should really head further out into the Bay and just swim, so that's just what we did. And it was absolutely lovely.
EarthRace moored over in Russell.


Our Private Swimming Bay



Sara and I in the shallows, basking





( I'm draped over the back of the boat, honest!!)

Boiiiiiing!

Damn you, time delay!



Got home to find that it's even hotter then it was when we left : 38 degrees and humid.
Off to the beach tonight for a barby, maybe it'll cool down a wee bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x