Friday, April 10, 2009

Veggies, more veggies and other stuff...





Finally the sleepers got delivered, however even though I'd ordered them in specific lengths they were all far too long. So it was Nick to the rescue and he arrived with his chainsaw and safety kit and cut them all to the correct size.

I am absolutely chuffed to bits with them. They just make the garden look more finished.

The stuff I planted a few weeks ago is all growing well and I added a courgette, lettuce and some more broad beans.

The chickens are all doing well too. The Minorcas are all moulting ( with the exception of Maude who had 6 weeks off laying while she was bringing up her babies) the NHR's are huge and Gladys is brilliantwaiting for their dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x