Thursday, May 14, 2009


Richard and Ness's 'Going Away' (for the winter) Party

R&V had a big party on Sunday and it was lovely! It was just a big crowd of folk and a lot of kids. Carol was over and I haven't seen her for ages so it was great to catch up. There was an abundance of gorgeous food ( which we were lucky enough to have for leftovers the next day!)

They left yesterday evening with a come back home date which varies! It may be 10 weeks or it might be 14 weeks, we're hoping for 10.
Nick has just gone to the Uk for a fortnight as well so there's only Lloyd and I and Sara left!

Anyway, here are some photos of the party ~ courtesy of Nick ( thanks Nick!)











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x