Monday, May 04, 2009

Some Surfing.
Lloyd has really been getting into the surfing. He bought a board - turns out that it's actually quite a difficult one and he's going to get one that's more suited, but it doesn't matter really as it was incredibly cheap! I've got my eye on one just now as I really want to get in the water too but we need another board.


This lot of pics were from a few days ago at Matauri Bay, supposedly the surf was excellent for a beginner - but what would I know!
We went with Bill and Anna who are both very good!
Bill was surfing around on his paddle board and it looked amazing.







These 2 photos were taken at Taupo Bay and it was very messsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x