Sunday, June 07, 2009




Just Beautiful

It was one of those amazing winter days today, the skies were blue, it was cool, but not freezing and the water was crystal clear and flat as a pancake so we all went out on the boats.
When we first launched there was an eerie mist over the bay and we could only see about 100m in front of us. It was amazing, but only lasted about 10 minutes.

We did a zoom over to Russell for brunch then for a wee scoot around the coast and stopped in the middle of the bay and had a feast of maltesers and hot ribena. I absolutely love days like this in the winter and really hope we get more of them.


The 'blue' boat speeding in to Russell

The blue boat speeding out of Russell!

And Ladybird speeding into Russell ( and out again!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x