Wednesday, October 21, 2009


Aberdeen - a very blustery day

Just back from an afternoon oot and aboot in the Granite City. It's extremely windy and cold. Typical autumn weather really.
So we went down to the beach, as you do!


We went round to the lighthouse to check out the waves on the breakwater.
mum and I being blown to bits at the lighthouse
These are some chains - I think they use them to tie up the huge tankers - I had nothing for scale but the links are as long as my arm!

And round the university area.

3 comments:

  1. wow it all looks so wild, solid and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, it's all of those things...and flipping freezing! I love it though as it's where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL pictures

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x