Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's still raining!

I don't think it's stopped since I got here which in incredibly unusual for Aberdeen, it's usually cold and dry.
We went out for a wee drive and to a lovely farm shop near Finzean (Pronounced Finging)
Trees are all beautiful colours just now

These were taken from the car as it was speeding down the lanes!






I rather liked this coat!


Bridge of Feugh. You can often see salmon leaping here, but not today, this jusst shows how much rain we've had!






And on Sunday I'm getting my dog fix! This is Randy who is Bob's half brother. He lives with my friend Leigh who makes the best Caesar Salad in the world!

1 comment:

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x