Friday, November 13, 2009

More veggies...

A comparison pic
end of August

now
All my tomatoes at the front, 14 plants this year, all from seed - I'm delighted with these!
And the agrias at the back - the ones at the very back are ready and we've already had loads.


Still got a whole lot of growing to do - like the aubergines and chillis, they always take ages, we've eaten lots of greens already. The parsnips I planted last autumn are finally ready and HUGE!


the sweetcorn looking ok

Scarlett Runners
and finally my peas - I don't plant many in the summer as it's too hot and they just shrivel up but these should be all eaten by then!

4 comments:

  1. i just dont know how you do it i'm having trouble looking after 2 tomato plants, 1 chili, 8 peppers and 12 lettuces he he - mollie comes home tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a GREAT looking garden! Mine is very, ahem, modest....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you, Bella. We never sleep! Well that's what it feels like. If we're not working we're pretty much in the garden!
    It remains to be seen if we can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:26 am

    Your garden looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x