Wednesday, February 24, 2010

and another one...

thank you Sue, these have made my days!
Ok what I'm supposed to do is

1.Thank the person that gave you the award

2.Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered
and whom you think are fantastic!


3.Contact the Bloggers you pick to let them know they've won

4.State 7 Things about yourself!

Now, I was supposed to give the last award to people as well so I'm going to do a sort of joint one, and a total cop out, but I'd like to just say one huge big thank you to all the blogs I follow and read pretty much every day, I can't pick from my list as I love you all, that's why I read them!
I learn so much, have a giggle, appreciate how beautiful some of the blogs look, and am just generally in awe of the amazing talented people out there that the blog world has allowed me to 'meet'.
so THANK YOU.

ok and lastly seven things about myself... Mmmmm

well
I love my husband
I bite my nails - disgusting but find it very hard not to as half the time I don't know I'm even doing it
I can still do the splits at the ripe old age of...not as young as I used to be.
I dislike shopping
I have an overactive imagination, this usually makes me think everyone is going to die, which is a little unnerving
I love being in the water
I love my dogs more than some people

2 comments:

  1. Not a cop out! It does take ages to nominate everyone, and you had done it with you other award! Nice isn't it getting them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I love the 7 things! especially the last one! and i too love the water....lucky that you have it so close and so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x