Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chookies!
On a bit of a roll today! I've been throwing in the past-it rocket for the chickens and they love it ( it makes their eggs nice and yellow!)

These are my NHRs, Abagail is at the front.

These are my lovely silver campines - Lloyd named them Bubble and Squeak because they really do squeak as they run after you!

this is a mixture of New Hampshire Reds and Minorcas and a Minorca/NHR cross!



They're all enjoying the sunshine - the NHRs climb up on the nesting boxes and sunbathe. It's very cute.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:56 pm

    They are so delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love chooks, they are absolutely delightful....

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x