The lovely Ms Lottie gave me this award - big smiles all round as there is nothing nicer than being told someone likes your blog and thinks it's pretty :)
So thank you thank you and thank you! And right back at you!
I think I have to give this to some blogs. I've been given this award before and took the easy way out and gave it to everyone! I'm still giving it to everyone as I really do love all the blogs I read ~ but with some special mentions, go on click the links, you won't be disappointed.
In no order
The first is my lovely hubby cos he makes me laugh and I do truly love his new blog ( still think he should make the background white though!)
The Lovely Joanna, my friend from Edinburgh who has just recently started blogging and is somewhat addicted going by the number of posts she's done! Her blog is beautiful and quirky and let's us catch up with them all!
Tracey with the trials and tribulations of the emigration process and carrying on with life! Gosh, we've been there!
Bella who has become my friend in real life through the bloggy, internet world.
Enchanted Moments we may have been twins in a former life!
A Country Farmhouse as this really is the most beautiful of blogs
Country Cupcakes because YUM! and Beautiful pics
Mel cos she makes me laugh!
If I had the time I really would put links to all the blogs I follow.
OK now for the 10 things about me. I did this part the last time so I need to think of more obscure things this time...Mmmmm...
1) I seem to have stopped biting my nails! Whooo hoooo
2) I have 2 tattoos, one on my ankle ( a pink seahorse called 4 squeaks) and one on my lower back. Both were flipping sore to get. The one on my back was a present from my bestest friend Diana. Who I miss all the time cos she's so far away!
3) I absolutely and utterly love my veggie garden
4) I love the smell of lavender
5) I only ever read total chick lit. I try to read some slightly more intelligent stuff every so often, but who am I trying to kid?
5) I don't like big groups of people - even if it's all friends,
6) I really do not like cooking, I don't enjoy it at all
7) I also do not like cleaning the house, but I dislike the look of it messy a lot more than I dislike cleaning it so I clean it all the time.
8) But I do hide things in cupboards!
9) We have a huge woolshed that freaks me out! It is a dumping ground and is full of rat poop. Hopefully next year we're going to be in a position to do it up, it'll be like a weight is lifted off when we do!
10) Even though I'm in the garden almost every day pottering around I still scream very loudly and in a totally girly way if I see a worm, wee skinny ones or big fat ones, they're all the same to me - wee squiggly things!