Friday, October 22, 2010

Coconut slice

 Pretty yummy.

I got the recipe from Tammy over at Girls wear blue too and thought even I could make a stab at it.
It's very simple, so I followed the recipe except I did add more coconut to the topping as had been suggested by some people that had made it already. Oh and I used Lloyd's home made plum jam.
They are totally delicious. I could have cooked them a smidge longer to make the base a bit more crispy.

 Here's the recipe courtesy of bestrecipes.com.au.


Thank you Tammy.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 am

    Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes we will most definately try that recipe... could almost pass for a coffee post on BCT too - loves and licks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will be next, looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you guys enjoyed this Laura. I sneaked the last piece of ours today!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x