Wednesday, June 01, 2011

More Alpacas

Since they arrived we've been going in a few times a day to get them used to us. It started off with them moving to the far side of the paddock! Now we've got to the stage of them coming right up to us when they see us - food is a wonderful bribe. They're still not at the "cuddle and pat us" stage, but if this is what they're like after 2 days I think it won't be long.
They're so cute, they make a little squeaking noise, that sounds like a happy, contented squeak.
We're just so delighted by them.






My camera may well go into melt down!

9 comments:

  1. I was just admiring these cuties on your last post and when I flicked back, here they are again.....You just want to go up and snuggle them don't you...I love their names, I have a couple of sheep with Coffee names...he he :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I want some!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you only bought three alpacas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE alpaca's!!! And yours look sooooooooo adorable!!! i could sit in your paddock all day!

    and yes very very cute sounds they make!

    Thanks for sharing
    Leontien

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, they are sooooooooo adorable! I'm jealous, I wish I knew how to care for alpaca's and had a farm. Great fiber!! Can't wait to read more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:34 pm

    They have such lovely faces and the most beautiful eyes. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are adorable! Alpacas really are the sweetest things. Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everyone, we are loving them!
    There are only three - the white one has had a lovely mud bath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love alpacas....they are such cuties !

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x