Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What have we been up to since last time?
Well I think summer has finally begun! Whew! It's been very hot and sunny, lots of pure blue skies, it's lovely and feels like it was a while in coming.
We bought a hammock and stuck it up in the garden between the jacaranda and some other nice tree that we don't know the name of! - its so comfy - only thing is Brodie wants to clamber on top of you when you're lying in it so its a wee bit uncomfortable. But funny.
We had a trip out in N&S boat a couple of days ago - it was sunny but quite windy and the boat was jumping about all over the place - it was ace. The Pahutakawas are out along the beach at Opito Bay and they look gorgeous, ours isnt out yet but we're always a bit behind everywhere else here - I think its because we are in the dip and its colder in winter so everything comes out a week or so later.
The christmas tree went up at the weekend - its so lovely and I finally feel a teeny bit christmassy - but only a wee bit. Got most of the christmas pressies bought but not wrapped yet.
Oh and some dog pics!!!
Brodie is much bigger and Bob is just as perfet as ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x