Friday, March 30, 2007

All dry now!
After the rain yesterday - which caused havoc. The news is saying that over 400mm of rain fell in under 36 hours - this was like three months of rain falling in a day and a bit. Haruru falls motel was literally washed away.
Today when we woke up there wasn't a cloud in the sky, the sun was shining and it was hot! I even managed to cut all the grass! Unbelievable considering what it was like yesterday.
I went for a drive this morning armed with camera and wellies but amazingly all the water had just disappeared! And all the holes in the road were repaired already!!!

Same pics as yesterday, but what they looked like today


Just had to add these cos they're cute!
Brodie loves the boat!
and he loves Kopi!

aaaaaawwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x