Monday, April 23, 2007

Today, the Bay was stunning.
We went out on Rubber Duck and N&S Wakeboarded and skied - the water was like glass and beautiful. The sun was shining and we were lucky to be here.After skiing we went to Russell and had hot chocolate and toasties, then off for a wee blast around the bay again. We headed down to Opua to see the SS Canterbury which is going to be sunk soon in Deep Water cove to make a reef for divers, which should be interesting. I'm not a great fan of wreck diving, but think I'll probably do it if it's there.

Then home again to let the dogs out!

We spent the night making a video of the day's skiing then bed - tired as!


Hopefully we're going to do it all again tomorrow :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x