Thursday, August 02, 2007

This winter the weather has been absolutely horrible, no other words for it. It has rained and rained and rained and flooded and rained! Our drive has turned into a mud bath and the dogs are bored out of their heads! In the last month we have has about 2 days where it hasnt rained - its poop! The pics were taken on one of them!
the back fields - poplars looking all ghostly!
Garden looking nice for winter


Bob ( does my bum look big in this..) and Brodie just coz...


A new Indian Restaurant has opened in Kerikeri and we've heard its amazing so we have booked a table for Saturday.
Only about 4 weeks now till we head off to the Uk and I am getting really excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x