Monday, April 07, 2008

Mangawhai Bach night.
(A bach is a NZ word for a holiday house - usually near the beach.)

Steph is heading to the UK and Julie, Kate, Steph and I went to Mangawhai Heads to stay in a wee bach for the night to have a farewell party. It was brilliant ( but sad!) We went to the Smashed Pipi for dinner then went home and pretty much drunk ourselves silly - this is most unlike me of course!
I think the pictures speak for themselves. I'll miss Steph hugely, she is one of the most lovely people I know.
this is Kate doing some late night karate


Steph and me


Kate and Steph



the tattoed women! How do you spell that?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x