Tuesday, April 08, 2008


We've just had a flashback to the 70's with a fondue night to end all fondue nights. N&S, C&S and I&R all came over and we just ate so much cheese and meat! Then a huge cheesecake ( made by Suzie) and a tarte tatin with apples and feijoas.
It was absolutely delicious, we were a bit worried that NZ Emmental and gruyere weren't melting properly into the wine, kirsh and stuff, it took way longer than we remembered, but eventually it all melted perfectly and it was delicious.
Now follows the most unflattering set of pics I think I've ever seen. Apart from one of Nick and Isla!

It's definitely getting a we bit colder at night now - we all had on a top, but it's still lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x