Monday, September 13, 2010

The Sunday Creative - Comfort

Comfort vb 1.To give strength and hope
n 1. Consolation 2. Freedom from pain, trouble, or anxiety; also: something that gives such freedom

It's no secret I love our dogs. I let them sneak up onto the bed for cuddles quite a lot. They are comforting. There's nothing like a warm dog cuddled into you to make you feel good. And they make us laugh... so much!

What a sad place the world would be if we had no dogs.

Here's Lulah and me, snuggling.













The Sunday Creative

13 comments:

  1. Yep, dogs are great and having two we know exactly what you mean. So are wee boys like Dexter he is just like a fantastic puppy that can talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't be without a dog. Lovely photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WendyJW12:31 pm

    Great photo - I've always had a dog (or 2) around also so I know what you mean... and they don't talk back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:41 pm

    I can't imagine a world without them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pup is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great shot, and just saw your artichokes as well, they look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! My dear friend, Maggie the Lumpy Pug, is laying at my feet snoring :) Lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely. What kind of dog is she>?

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's a labradoodle - but she was a rescue and I don't think shes really one! I reckon she's got a bit of hounddog in her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This eye gaze/stare is so familiar! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x