Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Winter veg? The Happiness Project ~ Week 29

Not a complete unmitigated disaster after all... much.  We've had about 20 brussell sprouts, some broad beans and a cauliflower! I won't mention what we actually planted!
But put it one way, the chooks have loved it! Us, not so much!

I don't know what happened really, I mean things have come ready ( except the red cabbage - no idea why) but just so slowly. I"m getting to the stage that it's almost time to plant out some of the seedlings, waiting till this shocking weather passes, though, and I'll need the space. I thought the winter stuff would be long eaten by now. Ho hum! At least we'll have this tiny cauliflower for dinner tonight. So some Happiness!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x