Tuesday, December 07, 2010

The Sunday Creative




Definition…adj. 1. treated, affected, or crusted over by freezing  2. subject to long and severe cold 3. incapable of being changed, moved, or undone: fixed 4. not available for present use 5. expressing or characterized by cold unfriendliness


I'm not sure of this really fits! But it's 26/79 degrees here and humid with it so apart from taking a photo of the inside of our freezer this was the best I could come up with! Lloyd said it looked a bit like snow, when it is in fact my brand new white hydrangea.











Click on this pic to check out all the lovely people taking part in the Sunday Creative!
The Sunday Creative






3 comments:

  1. You have a good sense of humor. We are lacking snow here too in Massachusetts. I'm get antsy for some. Once my wreaths are up I need a little snow. I am not talking blizzard snow just a couple of inches of fluff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hydrangeas, and it's funny how at first I didn't recognize them as such-until I looked a little harder.Nice photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:43 pm

    It's white and it's beautiful, so it works for me!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete

I love it when you leave me comments, it lets me know there are folk out there reading my ramblings! Thank you, I appreciate them loads and loads
Laura x